We know that sometimes things change and subscriptions need to be cancelled. If a member reaches out to you, here are some handy steps you can guide them to.
If you signed up to our service using your Android device or other Google product, the steps below will help you to cancel your subscription:
- Open the Google Play app.
- Select your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select Payments and Subscriptions.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions.
A few things that are good to know:
- If you make the decision to cancel your subscription, you can keep using your subscription until the next billing date.
- If you cancelled during a free trial period, you may lose access to the subscription immediately.
- It is always best to cancel at least 24 hours before your next billable period.